CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES:
· Faculty in Communication, American Literature, and Humanities …..Edison State Community College (OH)
· Producer for 12-Part Series entitled “Veterans Voices” (to air daily throughout 2014)…..Western Ohio Television Consortium/Channel 5
· Columnist (Weekly)…..Harlan Daily Enterprise and Middlesboro Daily News
· Facilitator for Area Veterans Oral Histories…..Library of Congress Veterans History Project
· Alliance Live Courses in Creative Writing…..Training Solutions Group, Inc.
· Curriculum Development…..To teach/instruct is to design methods of delivering materials using technology while keeping the curriculum interactive and keeping participants motivated as the development of knowledge and skills resonate with them.
To continue my trajectory as a life-long learner, I seek and take advantages of opportunity to enter realms that interest me and where I can develop additional knowledge and skills, making a difference in not only myself but also in the lives of others.
EDUCATION CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
PAST TEACHING EXPERIENCE TRAVEL SELECTED HONORS
PRESENTATIONS SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS CONTACT INFORMATION